PVC floor tile requiring no gluing, except sun exposure or special cases.
- Exclusive interlocking attachment system
- Finishing : thin rice grain - Available in gray Ral 7016 and 7042 (for all other colors : contact us)
R10 surface finishing
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm - 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 7 mm
- Weight 7 mm : 2.20 kg / tile - 8.80 kg / sqm
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing an easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : satin
- Access ramps 7 mm : 50 x 16 cm - 0.7 kg
- Access angles 7 mm : 16 x 16 cm - 0.2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Those tiles are especially adapted for mechanical, metallurgical, automotive, logistic and pharmaceutical industries. Perfect for any industrial production zone experiencing an intense traffic :
- Production workshop, storage areas, paths of traffic …
- Sales areas, showrooms, offices, classrooms ...
- Temporary exhibitions, special events, fairs …
- All industries, large-scale distributors, stores, communities, schools ...
- Indoor use : STS outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
- Direct laying on the existing floor, easy and fast : no need to interrupt activity in the local concerned for the laying
Also ideal for the tertiary sector and communities.
- PVc TiLEs Document.pdf
- TECH DATASHEET TRAFICLINE STS.pdf
- CSTB - STS SLIP RESISTANCE.pdf
- PV - Dynamic Friction - STS.pdf
- TRAFICLINE 7 MM performance Classification - CSTB.pdf
- TRAFICLINE 7 MM Fire reaction report.pdf
- TRAFICLINE 7 MM Declaration Of Performance.pdf
- TRAFICLINE VOC Emissions Certificate.pdf
- COV STS CERTIFICATE.pdf
- INSTALLATION And CLeaning.pdf
- usE guIdE.pdf
- GLUE EPONAl PU 456 DATasheet.pdf