Manufacturer and expert in floor and wall covering
Excellent resistance to intense mechanical trafic, perfect for industrial floors protection and renovation.
Thermal and sound insulating, it is furthermore anti-slip and ergonomic in order to improve work condition and comfort of the users.
Aesthetic and functional :
- facilitate to identify the zones and pavement marking through sets of colors
- customizable thanks to the exclusive Visiofloor® printing process for your logo or any of your image reproduction
TRAFICLINE STG 7 is available with or without Stainproof®
PVC floor tile requiring no gluing, except sun exposure or special cases.
- Exclusive interlocking attachment system
- Finishes : 4 types (grained, thin rice grain, strong rice grain, square pellet) - 10 colors
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm - 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 7 mm
- Weight 7 mm : 2.20 kg / tile - 8.80 kg / sqm
- R10 surface finish
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing an easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : satin
- Access ramps 7mm : 50 x 16 cm - 0.7 kg
- Access angles 7 mm : 16 x 16 cm - 0.5 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Those tiles are especially adapted for mechanical, metallurgical, automotive, logistic and pharmaceutical industries. Perfect for any industrial production zone experiencing an intense traffic :
- Production workshop, storage areas, paths of traffic ...
- Sales areas, showrooms, offices, classrooms ...
- Temporary exhibitions, special events, fairs ...
- All industries, large-scale distributors, stores, communities, schools ...
- Indoor use : STG outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
- Direct installation on existing floor, easy and fast : no need to interrupt activity for the installation
Also ideal for tertiary sector and communities.
- PVC TILES DOCUMENT_10.pdf
- Télécharger La Fiche Technique_16.pdf
- CSTB-Classement Performanciel STG 7 mm.pdf
- CSTB - PV FEU STG 7 MM.pdf
- CSTB - Résistance au Glissement STG.pdf
- CSTB - PV - Frottement Dynamique STG.pdf
- Déclaration de Performance STG 7 mm.pdf
- Certificat de Garantie STG.pdf
- TLM - Charte de Nettoyage & Guide de Pose.pdf
- Charte de Nettoyage - SUPERCLEAN.pdf
- Fiche Technique Colle Eponal PU 456.pdf