Manufacturer and expert in floor and wall covering
Thermal and acoustic insulating paving PVC which offers an optimal and sustainable resistance to pedestrian traffic.
- Anti-slip and ergonomic for comfort and to improve working conditions of users
- Direct installation on existing floor, easy and fast installation : no need to stop the activity in the local concerned
- Aesthetic and functional : facilitate the identification of the zones and pavement marking through sets of colors
TRAFICLINE STG 5 is available with or without Stainproof®
PVC floor tile requiring no gluing, except sun exposure or special cases.
- Exclusive interlocking attachment system
- Finish : Fine grain
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm - 4 slabs / sqm
- Thickness : 5 mm
- Weight 5 mm : 1.80 kg / tile - 7.20 kg / sqm
- R10 surface finish
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing an easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : satin
- 10 Colors : STG 5 is available in 4 colors with Stainproof (Anthracite Grey RAL 7016, Steel Grey, Blue RAL 5009 and Red RAL 3020)
- Access ramps 5 mm : 50 x 16 cm - 0.5 kg
- Access angles 5 mm : 16 x 16 cm - 0.2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Especially adapted for offices and community premises.
- Schools, creches, community halls, conference rooms, offices...
- Shops, stores, waiting rooms...
- Temporary exhibitions, fair trades...
- Indoor use : STG outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
Also perfectly suitable for fast-track refurbishment of floors subject to medium foot traffic or for the protection of new floors subjected to light traffic.
- PVC TILES DOCUMENT_9.pdf
- Télécharger La Fiche Technique_15.pdf
- CSTB - PV FEU STG 5 MM.pdf
- CSTB - Résistance au Glissement STG.pdf
- CSTB - PV - Frottement Dynamique STG.pdf
- Déclaration de Performance STG 5 mm.pdf
- TLM - Charte de Nettoyage & Guide de Pose.pdf
- Charte de Nettoyage - SUPERCLEAN.pdf
- Fiche Technique Colle Eponal PU 456.pdf