TRAFICFLOOR - A pit stop with ESTEBAN OCON, Formula 1 driver
Recently, TLM had the privilege of interviewing Formula 1 driver Esteban OCON, from RENAULT F1 TEAM,
as part of a report on the TRAFICFLOOR PVC tile, used for 3 months in the family mechanical workshop.
" As simple as a puzzle ! "
TLM interlocking PVC tiles can be installed using a mallet, a quick and simple installation which has successfully met one of the major constraints of our customers : the cessation of activity.
Indeed, the dovetail slab installation system allows the installer to quickly install the floor, and the user to avoid having to close his business during installation.
Used in environments such as industry, mechanical and automotive workshops, storage areas, etc. The TRAFICFLOOR tile is made of 100% virgin PVC and has an exclusive classification from CSTB, the French test laboratory which awards certifications for flooring.
No gluing required PVC tile, except when exposed to direct sunlight or in particular cases.
- Exclusive trapeze interlocking system
- Finish : new graining - R10 surface finish
- 10 Colors : Traficfloor 5 is available in 4 colors with Stainproof (Anthracite Grey RAL 7016, Steel Grey, Signal Blue RAL 5009 and Signal Red RAL 3020)
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm – 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 5 mm
- Weight 5 mm : 1,70 kg / tile – 6,80 kg / sqm
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing and easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : Satin
- Access ramps 5 mm : 50 x 16 cm – 0,5 kg
- Access angles 5 mm : 16 x 16 cm – 0,2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Thank you to the whole OCON family (Esteban,Sabrina, Laurent), and to Loïc MARTIN (partner distributor of our products).