100% recycled PVC, economical and ecological !
Thanks to its exclusive coating protection STAINPROOF guaranteeing an easy maintenance and a sustainable resistance to chemical and mechanical agressions, TRAFICFLOOR-ECO PLUS resist to any type of traffic. Especially adapted for floors needing an extreme pedestrian traffic and intensive industrial rolling traffic.
High chemical and mechanical resistance to renovate your floors to the best conditions :
- 100% ecological tiles made with controlled source recycled PVC
- Exclusive interlocking system
- Finish : grained - R10 surface finish
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm - 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 7 mm
- Weight 7 mm : 2,37 kg / tile (9,49 kg/sqm)
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® protection coating for an easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Respect of the environment : VOC Emissions A +
- Surface aspect : Satin
- Colors : dark grey, black ; adapted to interlock with TRAFICFLOOR 7 mm range tiles
- Thermal and sonor insulation
Especially adapted tiles for an extreme pedestrian traffic and intense industrial rolling traffic.
- Production workshop, traffic paths ...
- warehouse, garages
- Light industries, large surfaces, stores, communities, schools...
- Indoor use : Traficfloor-Eco Plus outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
Ideal for tertiary sector and community premises.
- Lay straight on existing floor, easy and fast installation
- No disruption to operational areas during installation
- No gluing required (except when exposed to direct sunlight or in special conditions)