100% ecological tile made with controlled-source recyclable PVC :
- Exclusive interlocking attachment system
- Finish : Textured - R10 surface finish
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm - 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 5 mm
- Weight 5 mm : 1.70 kg / tile - 6.80 kg / sqm
- Thermal and sonor insulation
- Colors : dark grey, black (due to its production method, a slight variation in colors may occur), adapted to interlock with TRAFICFLOOR 5 mm range tiles
- PVC Tiles toughness and flexure may vary depending on the supplied lot. When exposed to mechanical traffic over 3000 kg, the interlocking resistance is not guarantee.
VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Especially adapted floor for moderate pedestrian traffic and light rolling traffic.
- Workshops, paths of traffic, garages
- Supermarkets, shopping malls, community premises, schools
- Indoor use : Traficfloor-Eco outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
Also ideal for the tertiary sector and community premises.
- Direct laying on the existing floor, easy and fast installation
- No interruption of activity in the local concerned during the laying
- No gluing required , except when exposed to direct sunlight or in special conditions
In the same range
Traficfloor-Eco Plus 7 mm
Adapted to any industrial needs
Traficfloor-Eco 7 mm
100% recycled PVC, economical and ecological !