PVC Tiles :
- necessary to protect the users, to safely handle components sensibles to static electricity
- they suppress risks linked with static electricity : dust fixation, physiological issues, electronic components deterioration, explosion risks…
- ergonomics and anti-slip for users comfort and safety
- they offer a flexible floor avoiding to break fragile components
- easy to install, fast to interlock and dislock thanks to its exclusive interlocking system : no disruption to daily activities, ideal for workstations transfer
- for a conducting floor marked by a specific logo, to immediately and simply identify the protected zone
- Finish : Textured
- Surface appearance : satin
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm – 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 7 mm (also available in 5 mm thickness - Contact us)
- Weight 7 mm : 2.37 kg / tile (9.49 kg/sqm)
- R10 surface finish - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Traficfloor AS :
- Transverse resistance : 1,6 . 109 Ω
- Color : available in Grey Blue Ral 7031
Traficfloor ESD :
- Transverse resistance : Rx (Ώ) < 104 Ω
- Require the installation of a copper tape connected to earth. Measurement is performed on five points spaced from 25 cm, first at 10 V if the result is < 104 Ω in fine at 100V, otherwise, as indicate the standard. Then we keep the geometric mean of the obtained values.
- Colors : available in Black Ral 9017 and Grey Ral 7046
PVC tiless particularly suitable for the electrical, electronic, electromechanical and computer industries.
- Workshops with digitally controlled equipment
- EPA zones (Electro Protected Area) in automotive industry, electronics ...
- Computer control units
- Call centers
- Indoor use : strongly discouraged outside (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
Also ideal for all industrial production areas subject to the risks associated with the presence of static electricity : automotive, aerospace ...