PVC Tile for industrial areas :
- Excellent resistance to intense mechanical traffic, perfect for industrial floors protection and renovation
- Perfect for any industrial production zone experiencing an intense traffic
- Thermal and sound insulating floor covering
- Anti-slip and ergonomic in order to improve work condition and comfort of the users
- Aesthetic and functional allows the identification of zones and the marking on the floor by sets of colors.
TRAFICFLOOR is available with or without Stainproof®
No gluing required PVC tile, except when exposed to direct sunlight or in particular cases.
- Exclusive trapeze interlocking system
- Finish : Textured - R10 surface finish
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm – 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 7 mm
- Weight 7 mm : 2.37 kg / tile – 9.49 kg / sqm
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing and easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : Satin
- Colors : 10 colors available (Signaling Red Ral 3020, Signaling Blue Ral 5009, Steel Grey Ral 7901, Anthracite Grey Ral 7016, Pur Orange Ral 2004, Signaling Green Ral 6028, Signaling Yellow Ral 1003, Intense Black Ral 9017, White Ral 9016 and Beige Grey Ral 1019)
- Access ramps 7 mm : 50 x 16 cm – 0.7 kg
- Access angles 7 mm : 16 x 16 cm – 0,2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Those tiles are especially adapted for mechanical, metallurgical, automotive, logistic and pharmaceutical industries. Perfect for any industrial production zone experiencing an intense traffic :
- Production workshop, storage areas, paths of traffic …
- Sales areas, showrooms, offices, classrooms ...
- Temporary exhibitions, special events, fairs …
- All industries, large-scale distributors, stores, communities, schools ...
- Indoor use : Traficfloor outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
- Direct laying on the existing floor, easy and fast installation : no need to interrupt activity in the local concerned for the laying
Also ideal for the tertiary sector and communities.
- Pvc Tiles DOCUMENT.pdf
- Tech DATASHEET TRAFICFLOOR.pdf
- TRAFICFLOOR 7 MM performance classification - CSTB.pdf
- TRAFICFLOOR Fire reaction report.pdf
- CSTB - Slip Resistance.pdf
- Traficfloor Acoustic PV.pdf
- VOC Emissions certificate.pdf
- INSTALLATION And CLEANING.pdf
- Use Guide.pdf
- GLUE EPONAL PU 456 DATASHEET.pdf