Manufacturer and expert in floor and wall covering
Launch of the new TLM tile :
- Excellent resistance to intense mechanical trafic, perfect for industrial floors protection and renovation
- Perfect for any industrial production zone experiencing an intense traffic
- Thermal and sound insulating
- Anti-slip and ergonomic in order to improve work condition and comfort of the users
- Aesthetic and functional facilitate to identify the zones and pavement marking through sets of colors
TRAFICFLOOR is available with or without Stainproof®
No gluing required PVC tile, except when exposed to direct sunlight or in particular cases.
- Exclusive trapeze interlocking system
- Finish : new graining - R10 surface finish
- Colors : 10 colors available
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm – 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 7 mm
- Weight 7 mm : 2.37 kg / tile – 9.49 kg / sqm
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing and easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : Satin
- Access ramps 7 mm : 50 x 16 cm – 0.7 kg
- Access angles 7 mm : 16 x 16 cm – 0,2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Those tiles are especially adapted for mechanical, metallurgical, automotive, logistic and pharmaceutical industries. Perfect for any industrial production zone experiencing an intense traffic :
- Production workshop, storage areas, paths of traffic …
- Sales areas, showrooms, offices, classrooms ...
- Temporary exhibitions, special events, fairs …
- All industries, large-scale distributors, stores, communities, schools ...
- Indoor use : Traficfloor outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
- Direct installation on existing floor, easy and fast : no need to interrupt activity for the installation
Also ideal for tertiary sector and communities.