A PVC Tile for industrial areas :
- Thermal and sound insulation, this flooring offers an optimal and sustainable resistance to pedestrian traffic.
- Anti-slip and ergonomic for users comfort, in order to improve their work conditions.
- Direct laying on the existing floor, easy and fast installation : No interruption of activity in the local concerned during the laying.
- Aesthetic and functional : allows the identification of zones and the marking on the floor by sets of colors.
TRAFICFLOOR is available with or without Stainproof®
No gluing required PVC tile, except when exposed to direct sunlight or in particular cases.
- Exclusive trapeze interlocking system
- Finish : Textured - R10 surface finish
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm – 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 5 mm
- Weight 5 mm : 1,70 kg / tile – 6,80 kg / sqm
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing and easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : Satin
- 10 Colors : Traficfloor 5 is available in 4 colors with Stainproof (Signaling Red RAL 3020, Signaling Blue RAL 5009, Steel Grey Ral 7901 and Anthracite Grey RAL 7016)
- Access ramps 5 mm : 50 x 16 cm – 0,5 kg
- Access angles 5 mm : 16 x 16 cm – 0,2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Especially adapted for offices and community premises.
- Schools, creches, community halls, conference rooms, offices…
- Shops, stores, waiting rooms...
- Temporary exhibitions, fair trades...
- Indoor use : Traficfloor outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
Also perfectly suitable for fast -track refurbishment of floors subject to medium foot traffic or for the protection of new floors subjected to light traffic.
- PVC TILES DOCUMENT.pdf
- TEch DATASHEET TRAFICFLOOR.pdf
- TRAFICFLOOR 5 MM performance classification - CSTB.pdf
- TRAFICFLOOR fire reaction report.pdf
- CSTB - Slip resistance.pdf
- Traficfloor acoustic PV.pdf
- VOC emissions certificate.pdf
- INSTALLATION and CLEANING.pdf
- USE GUIDE.pdf
- GLUE EPONAL PU 456 Datasheet.pdf