Manufacturer and expert in floor and wall covering
TLM launch its new PVC tile :
- Thermal and sonor insulation, those tiles offers an optimal and sustainable resistance to pedestrian traffic.
- Anti-slip and ergonomic for users comfort, in order to improve their work conditions.
- Lay straight on existing floor, easy and fast installation : No disruption to operational activities during installation.
- Aesthetic and functional : identify zones and road markings by colors games.
TRAFICFLOOR is available with or without Stainproof®
No gluing required PVC tile, except when exposed to direct sunlight or in particular cases.
- Exclusive trapeze interlocking system
- Finish : new graining - R10 surface finish
- 10 Colors : Traficfloor 5 is available in 4 colors with Stainproof (Anthracite Grey RAL 7016, Steel Grey, Signal Blue RAL 5009 and Signal Red RAL 3020)
- Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm – 4 tiles / sqm
- Thickness : 5 mm
- Weight 5 mm : 1,70 kg / tile – 6,80 kg / sqm
- Surface treatment : Stainproof® coating allowing and easy maintenance and a sustainable protection
- Surface appearance : Satin
- Access ramps 5 mm : 50 x 16 cm – 0,5 kg
- Access angles 5 mm : 16 x 16 cm – 0,2 kg
100% recyclable product - VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Especially adapted for offices and community premises.
- Schools, creches, community halls, conference rooms, offices…
- Shops, stores, waiting rooms...
- Temporary exhibitions, fair trades...
- Indoor use : Traficfloor outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
Also perfectly suitable for fast -track refurbishment of floors subject to medium foot traffic or for the protection of new floors subjected to light traffic.
- PVC TILES DOCUMENT.pdf
- TECH DATASHEET TRAFICFLOOR.pdf
- TRAFICFLOOR 5 MM performance classification - CSTB.pdf
- TRAFICFLOOR fire reaction report.pdf
- Traficfloor acoustic PV.pdf
- VOC emissions certificate.pdf
- TLM - Installation and cleaning charter.pdf
- Cleaning charter - SUPERCLEAN.pdf
- The datasheet Glue Eponal PU 456.pdf
- USE GUIDE.pdf