Very easy to use, the Topcolor floor resin is available in anti-slide finish with added loads.
- Very high mechanical resistance
- Perception of flatness defects considerably reduced thanks to the dappled finish
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Floors maintenance facilitated by the lack of porosity of the film
- Indoor / outdoor use
Average area treated : 40 to 60 sqm / layer (kit of 6 Kg)
The two-component floor resin is the easiest to use. Excellent mechanical strength and anti-scratch.
- Satin finish, dappled
- Attenuates surface defects
- Anti-slide finish with added loads
- Anti-yellowing at the U.V
- Easy to maintain
- Roller or brush application
Average consumption : 100 to 150 g / sqm / layer - 2 layers recommended
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 6 Kg or 4 kg base + 2 kg hardener
Also available in 20 kg packaging.
Ideal for marking and signaling on the ground :
- Floors of warehouses, workshops, industries, garages
- Underground parking
- Traffic aisles, areas identification
- Indoor or outdoor floors
Supports : raw concrete, floors already painted with two-component epoxy or PU resins