The two-component floor resin is the easiest to use. Excellent mechanical strength and anti-scratch.
- Satin finish, dappled
- Attenuates surface defects
- Anti-slide finish with added loads
- Anti-yellowing at the U.V
- Easy to maintain
- Roller or brush application
Average consumption : 100 to 150 g / sqm / layer - 2 layers recommended
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 6 Kg or 4 kg base + 2 kg hardener
Topcolor resin also exists in colorless form. It can be applied in addition to Neopox® self-leveling resin for a satin finish.
Ideal for marking and signaling on the ground :
- Floors of warehouses, workshops, industries, garages
- Underground parking
- Traffic aisles, areas identification
- Indoor or outdoor floors
Supports : raw concrete, floors already painted with two-component epoxy or PU resins