Manufacturer and expert in floor and wall covering
The PRIMOXY primer is a two-component, solvent-free, low-viscosity epoxy resin used as an anti-lift barrier before laying flexible or rigid flooring.
Smoothing coating that does not require the application of a primer for concrete floors of normal porosity.
- A primer for greasy, oily and critical concrete
- Allows the application of resin finishing systems or the installation of synthetic floor coverings subjected to capillary rise of grease or oil
2-in-1 product for patching and zero-firing in 1 pass, without the need for a primer : saving time for work.
- High durability, excellent mechanical strength
- Fast drying
- Application with squeegee, spatula or trowel
- Can be used pure as a primer, applied by roller
- CSTB performance ranking for the 2 mm thick self-leveling NEOPOX® system + PRIMOXY® primary
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 5 or 20 kg
Apply after floor cleaning with CIM 7 or Alcanex. Complementary product with Neopox, Neopox Color and Topcolor floor resins.
VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Very interesting in the case of porous concrete floors
- Warehouses, workshops, industries, garages
- Agribusiness, hygiene / health
- Commercial surfaces, communities
Supports : concrete floors