Manufacturer and expert in floor and wall covering
Excellent adhesion on all ferrous metals
- Use in both primary and undercoat (in 1 or 2 layers depending on the degree of protection sought)
- Can be covered by most two component epoxy and polyurethane paints. In particular, the 2-layer system "OXYPRIMPOLYRAL" exhibits excellent behavior in artificial aging and salt spray after more than 1000 hours of exposure
- Very good physico-chemical resistance performance : shocks, scratches, oils, bleach, diluted acids and bases, sea water, wine, milk, alcohols ...
- Supports continuous temperatures from -50 ° to + 80 ° C and accepts thermal shocks with a much higher amplitude.
Conditions of application :
- Preparation of the decisive support for the adhesion, quality and durability of the protection system used
- The support temperature will be at least 3 ° C higher than the dew point to avoid condensation
- Roller or brush application : OXYPRIM® is ready to use
- Spray application : the OXYPRIM® mixture can be made to a good viscosity by incorporating 15 to 20% of our POLYRAL thinner
Average consumption : 6 to 8 sqm/kg
Packaging : Oxyprim resin : 4.5 kg - Hardener : 0.5 kg
- Execution of metal protection work, in thin film (approximately 50 to 70 microns at the layer), for which a high quality is sought
- Aggressive or corrosive atmospheres
- Industrial, urban or maritime environment
- Industrial or marine works
- Silos, agricultural equipment
- Material handling, manufacturing or transportation
- Tanks and bins
- External frames of structures...