The formulation of the resin NEOPOX COLOR WALL gives a multitude of durable technical solutions.
It is used :
- in primary on dubious funds, porous walls, sandblasted ...
- in pure film-forming resin finish
- inside only
1 layer of resin = 4 layers of paint, saving time on application and extreme resistance
100% epoxy resin, solvent and odor free, specially designed for wall application, Neopox Color Wall gives the treated walls :
- Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance (more resistant than painting)
- High durability
- Easy maintenance
- Impermeability to gases and liquids
Consumption according to use :
- Primary : 600 to 800 g / sqm (roller application)
- Plug pore : 600 to 800 g / sqm (application to the trowel)
- Filmogen : 800 to 1000 g / sqm (application by roller or spatula)
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 5 kg or 3.635 kg base + 1.365 kg hardener. Also available in 20 kg packaging : 14,540 kg base + 5,460 kg hardener.
VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Supports : raw concrete, old epoxy resin …
- Agribusiness, hygiene / health
- Commercial surfaces, communities
- Highly solicited interior walls (prison, park, pen)
Ideal for the renovation or the protection of heavily solicited walls.