- High resistance to rolling, abrasion and chemicals ("closed" floors)
- Solvent free, odorless, 100% dry extract
- Food approval
- Bright finish
- Easy to maintain
- Roller application
Colors : Neopox® Color is available in all RAL colors from 5 kg (base) - Average consumption : 300 g / sqm - 2 recommended layers
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 5 kg or 3.615 kg base + 1.385 kg hardener. Also available in 20 kg packaging.
Thickness and finish according to your needs. To be applied after Neopox epoxy primer or Humipox primer.
Neopox® resin also exists in a colorless version, in RAL 1003 yellow color, self-leveling for a variable thickness, and anti-slide or anti-slip finish.
VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Ideal for the renovation or the protection of very solicited floors :
- Warehouses, workshops, industries, garages
- Agribusiness, hygiene / health
- Commercial surfaces, communities
- Highly used interior floors
Supports : raw concrete, old epoxy resin ...
Easy marking on the ground (traffic lanes, identification of zones ...) by combining different colors.
- RESIns DOCUMEnt.pdf
- NEOPOX Color DATASheet.pdf
- NEOPOX FIRE Reaction report.pdf
- NEOPOX PERFOrmance classification - CSTB.pdf
- PV IANESCO - NEOPOX COLOR.pdf
- NEOPOX VOC EMissions CERTIFICAte.pdf
- Safety Data Sheet (FDDS)_NEOPOX - NEOPOX COLOR base.pdf
- Safety Data Sheet (FDDS)_NEOPOX - NEOPOX COLOR HARDener.pdf
- REsins Cleaning CHarter.pdf