The formulation of NEOPOX resin offers a multitude of durable technical solutions.
- In primary self-leveling on doubtful bottoms, porous, shot-blasted, asphalted soils ...
- In pure film-forming resin or antislip resin
- By self-leveling of 1 mm thanks to the large volume of load that its formulation accepts
- By bonding mortars
- Indoor only
Improves the adhesion of the finishing resin to the support.
For all types and conditions of supports, after cleaning.
- Solvent free, odorless, 100% dry extract
- Ready to use
- Roller application
Average consumption : 250 to 350 g / sqm
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 4.25 kg or 2.865 kg base + 1.385 kg hardener. Also available in 17 kg packaging.
Apply after soil cleaning with CIM 7 or Alcanex. Complementary product with Neopox, Neopox Color and Topcolor floor resins.
VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
- Warehouses, workshops, industries, garages
- Agribusiness, hygiene / health
- Commercial surfaces, communities
- Supports : rough concretes, on dubious bottoms, porous, shot-blasted, asphalted soils ...