The formulation of the Humipox resin is a moisture barrier before laying flexible or rigid flooring.
Humipox resin :
- A primer for wet concrete or at risk of moisture absorption
- Allows the application of resin finishing systems or the installation of synthetic floor coverings subjected to capillary rise of moisture
Average area treated : 10 sqm
Moisture barrier before laying flexible or rigid flooring
- Solvent free, odorless, 100% dry extract
- High durability
- Insensitive to water
- Avoids or limits moisture-related blistered in concrete
- Fast drying, recoverable in the day
- Spatula application
Average consumption : 500 g / sqm - Contact us for personalized advice.
Packaging : Pre-dosed kit of 5 kg or 3,30 kg base + 1,70 kg hardener. Also available in 20 kg packaging.
Apply after soil cleaning with CIM 7 or Alcanex. Complementary product with Neopox, Neopox Color and Topcolor floor resins.
VOC Emissions * : A+
* Information on the level of emissions of volatile substances into indoor air, with a risk of inhalation toxicity, on a class scale from A + (very low emissions) to C (high emissions)
Supports : wet concrete or with upwelling capillarity. Not suitable for covering polyurethane supports.
- Warehouses, workshops, industries, garages
- Agribusiness, hygiene / health
- Commercial surfaces, communities