TLM launch its new PVC tile
- Aesthetic thanks to its system of invisible dovetails with edge-to-edge finish, straight or staggered laying allows you to mix the 2 sizes of tiles and create your own patterns for a more designer floor
- Functional : allows the identification of zones and the marking on the floor by sets of colors
- Uniform flooring without apparent joints with its invisible fixing system
- Excellent resistance to intense pedestrian traffic, perfect for the protection and renovation of collective or public floors
- Thermal and sound insulating floor covering, this flooring offers optimal and durable resistance to intensive pedestrian traffic and reduces inconvenience caused by impact, abrasion and vibrations
- Anti-slip and ergonomic in order to improve work condition and comfort of the users.
- Exclusive invisible interlocking system : flawless and without joints fixing
- 100% virgin PVC tiles
- Finish : New graining - R10 surface finish
- Dimensions : 25 x 25 cm
- Thickness : 7 mm
- Weight 25 x 25 cm : 9,09 kg / sqm
- Surface appearance : satin
- PU surface protection for easy maintenance and long lasting protection
- Colors : Exelia is available in 6 colours ( Steel grey RAL 7901, Anthracite grey RAL 7016, Intense black RAL 9017, White RAL 9016, Signal red RAL 3020 and Signal blue RAL 5009)
- 100% recyclable product
Floor covering specially adapted for collective or public premises.
- Waiting rooms, conference rooms, classrooms ...
- Sales areas, showrooms, offices ...
- Temporary exhibitions, special events, fairs…
- Administrative, sports and cultural premises
- Industrial premises (traffic aisles, etc.)
- All industries, supermarkets, shops, communities, schools ...
- Indoor use : Exelia outdoor use is strongly discouraged (contact us and refer to operating instructions)
- Direct laying on the existing floor, easy and fast : no need to interrupt activity in the local concerned
- PVC floor tile requiring no gluing, except sun exposure or special cases
Perfect for the tertiary sector and communities.